The use of this Website and all transactions is govern by the Law of Singapore. Any aspects that are not covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to Singapore Law.
The Terms and Conditions stated herewith applies only to items bought from thefurniture.com.sg’s E-commerce online platform and does not apply to any items bought from any of thefurniture.com.sg’s physical showroom premises.
All images used in Thefurniture.com.sg’s website are provided by the manufacturers, efforts are taken to ensure accurate representation of the products as possible. However, due to constraints like lighting, photo taking, or settings on your monitor/mobile phone screen, a product’s actual colour may vary slightly from the photo. Different batches of productions might also vary slightly in dimensions or colour. If there are strict requirements, it is recommended that you visit our showroom to view the items personally before placing an order.
Please make sure that the overall dimensions and the style of the products you ordered are suitable for the intended purpose. Please check all details on your order before confirming. Please seek clarification if anything is unclear.
Guidelines For Measurement:
In order to make sure that your furniture can be successfully delivered to your premises, please use this guidelines for measurement.
Ensure that (PW) Width of the Furniture is less than the (DH) Door Height or (EC) Entry Clearance. The (PS) Diagonal Depth has to be less than the (DW) Door Width. Please consider every scenario and size constraint that may occur from our delivery truck to the item’s final room placement. Don’t forget any other obstacles, such as ceilings, fixtures, interior walls, stairwell banisters and turns.
- Full payment must be made before the stipulated delivery date. Failing which, TheFurniture.com.sg Pte Ltd reserves the right to postpone the delivery date until the full payment is received.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- All cheques have to be crossed and made payable to “Thefurniture.com.sg Pte. Ltd.”
- Payment can be made through bank transfer using the following bank account:
- THEFURNITURE.COM.SG PTE LTD
- DBS : 072-033374-8
- PayNow (UEN) 201110808HDBS
- An e-invoice will be sent to you after the confirmation of order. Should there be any errors in the details, please inform us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number. We will contact you within 1-2 working days to confirm and arrange delivery.
- Please retain the invoice for warranty purposes and as proof of purchase.
- Free delivery will be provided for all orders except for cash and carry items
- Should there be due to any unforeseen circumstances to cause any changes in delivery dates or time, please inform us at least 5 days before deliveries to allow us time to react.
- We will try our best to accommodate your request for time of delivery. Our delivery team starts the day’s work from 10am to 6pm , Monday to Friday. However we might not be able to meet everyone’s request. In order to get your desired delivery timing, please order well in advance.
- We reserve the right to change the delivery date/time should there be any unforeseen circumstances.
- Covid 19 Advisory:Dates for delivery are set to match current stock availability situation as much as possible. Due to Covid 19 situation, delivery schedules may be affected without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control. Disruptions may occur along the manufacturing supply chain, or logistic and transport ends that will affect the availability of stock and delivery schedules. While we try to maintain all deliveries as per your request, sometimes, your orders may be affected. In such circumstances, we will update you of any changes as soon as possible to reschedule a delivery.
- If you have ordered more than one item, you may receive the items separately, and at different delivery times, though in most cases, we will arrange for all the items to be delivered in one shift, either 10 am – 2pm or 2pm – 6 pm . Should the items be delivered separately, you will be informed in advance.
- If no one is present to receive the delivery in the agreed time slot and a repeat delivery is required, this will incur an additional charge. In the event that the installer damages any concealed electrical wires or water pipes, Thefuniture.com.sg is not liable to any damages.
- Delivery date must not be more than 12 months from the date of purchase. After which, a storage fee of S$50 – S$250 applies per week for a maximum period of 3 months. On the 15th month from the date of purchase, TheFurniture.com.sg Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel the invoice and forfeit all payments made.
- Free installation applies to all furniture except for promotional items.
- Servicing after the warranty period is subject to labour charges on top of an assessment fee.
- Goods sold are non-returnable nor refundable except in the case of manufacturer’s defects or damage. For such cases, please refer to the section on Damage Policy.
- Should there be any damage/defects of the product when delivered, please inform the delivery team immediately, we will arrange for an exchange of the items or the damaged portion ASAP. You have the right to reject the merchandise upon delivery at no cost, except for “Clearance” and “Display Set” products.
- In rare cases, where the merchandise displays minor scratches and dents, the merchandise will be touched up, repaired, or replaced at the discretion of TheFurniture.com.sg Pte Ltd.
- If the damage/defects are only discovered after the delivery team has left, please email email@example.com your invoice number immediately.
- Please note that any “As-Sold/Clearance or Display Set” items which are marked down for sale are sold at the condition that the buyer acknowledges the defects and cannot be replaced or exchanged.
- Items that are damaged as a result of inappropriate use will also not be eligible for replacement.
- Defect in one or more items in the same purchase does not allow the right to cancel the entire invoice order.
- Under certain circumstances, some products may be considered for exchange with another item of equal value, or topped up with the price difference in exchange for an item of higher value.
- Products that may not be exchanged any under circumstances include the following:
- Customised products (Including furniture with alteration of designs).
- Clearance/AS-IS products/Display Sets/Cash n Carry Products
- Modular Wardrobes
- Bedroom sets
- Products that are not in new and unopened condition
- Products that have been removed from their original packaging, used, stained, torn, washed, discoloured, dented, damaged and/or with traces of fragrance or odours
- Products for exchange should be unused, undamaged, in a resalable condition and with its original packaging fully intact.
- thefurniture.com.sg. reserves the right to consider any exchange request on a case by case basis and has the full discretion to decide whether any item is in a condition suitable for exchange and reserves the right to reject any exchange requests if they are deemed unfit for return.
- thefurniture.com.sg may impose a charge for the return of exchangeable items. The charges are as follows:
- Staircase delivery charges should your premises be inaccessible via the lift.
- Dismantling and packing charges if any furniture needs to be uninstalled and packed for the return.
- Delivery location surcharge; For returns of products from locations requiring a surcharge, the same surcharge will be imposed again for the returns.
- Restricted zone items are not returnable.
- Additional delivery and labour fees between S$100 to S$500 will be imposed for dismantling and/or difficult manoeuvre of furniture through difficult access, such as narrow stairway, furniture not able to fit into the elevator, obstruction of passageway, etc). This is also applicable to return of furniture.
Mattress – From S$100 after 5th storey, subsequent floor at an additional S$15 per floor
- Please ensure the allocated space and walkway has been cleared for the delivery. Additional labour fee between S$60 to S$500 is applicable should the delivery crew has to assist with the clearing of space at your premises, such as dismantling, disposal, moving of furniture, etc
- Dismantling and disposal of Bed (Non Built-in) – From S$60
- Dismantling and disposal of Sofa (Non Built-in) – From S$80
- Dismantling and disposal of Wardrobe (Non Built-in) – From S$80
- Dismantling and disposal of fitted furniture (Built-in) – From S$180